Friday, August 10, 2012

Life is Hard but God is Faithful!

     I have a rough couple of days to say the least.  Life is just plain HARD a lot of the time!  I certainly feel like I have been dealt my share of trials and tribulations.  But I know that Satan's main targets are the Believers.  Especially those who have a powerful testimony.  I do.  Just when I think things are going really smooth, my feet are knocked out from under me.  My family never understands me and often I don't know how to have a conversation with them.  They say love is an action and not a feeling.......lately both seem to be scarce.  Being an adult survivor of childhood sexual abuse is a challenge.  A challenge because anyone who cannot relate like to this type of abuse like to label you with all sorts of names and that is hurtful.  I doubt if my husband and my children will ever understand me and that scares me.  But if so, then I have to keep on persevering because this is a race that  will finish alone if I have to.  God is my biggest fan.  He's my running buddy too!  I can hardly wait for the day when we unite, I am ready.  But until that day I have to make the very best that I can to do whatever it takes to glorify God!  

No comments:

Post a Comment